Sunday, February 12, 2006

Number five. With a bullet.

Weird. My last three posts are...GONE. I think this blog has been corrupted. Sigh. Everything I've written. Lost. A friend of mine says I should write more from my heart anyhow, since list-making, though a happy diversion, is just that. A diversion. Not real. Not LIFE. A sad attempt at stolid escapism, in grand "High Fidelity" style. This same certain person has accused me, in essence, of being furtive and deliberate with my words. Well, of course.. This isn't my DIARY after all, is it? Is it? Damn.

So. It's snowing. I mean, it's REALLY snowing. Expecting 24". So excited. Later, I'm going to don every piece of snow gear I own and jump into some snow piles...maybe start a snowball fight with some neighbors. Then, it's off to a local watering hole, where I will be meeting up with some fellow snow fanatics to discuss the day's events over some nice cold ones. Snow has always been very special to me... I feel so happy. I wish it would never stop.

No comments: