- Lots of suspicious couplings on the Pier today. That's all I'm saying.
- Beautiful London/Seattle weather. Mmmmm. Love it. I could walk around all day & night in this.
- I've discovered the new(ish) Shop-Rite. I felt like I was in a super-shopper carnival-land freakfest. I spent about an hour and a half inside, skipping down aisles, looking at everything, like I've never seen this stuff before, and bought only two things: In Touch magazine (for the crosswords! Please.) and a tub of french onion dip. Just the necessities!
- Saw The Brothers McMullen last night. How did I ever forget how much I love Ed Burns? Tall. Check. Fuzzy voice. Check. Sense of humor. Check. Smart. Check. Ambitious. Check. Looks great in sweaters. Check. Likes Guinness. Check. Sigh.- There is a New Zealand invasion going on at Maxwell's. Last night, the Bats (pretty dang good, and not crowded!). Tonight, the Datsuns. I was telling my friend last night that we, as residents of this fine town (and appreciators and creators of music ourselves), should see ANY band that comes from New Zealand to play here. Unless, of course, they suck. I am sadly not going tonight. Not because the Datsuns suck (they kinda don't. at all.), but because I am in a self-imposed detox program.
- In related news, I look reeeeaaally tired. And I have a giant zit growing out of my chin. Acting 20 years younger than my actual age can only be sustained for so long. 20 years? Oh my goodness. I can't believe I just said that seriously.
- In more related news, and related to a previous post, I really need to be more careful of my person. Apparently, there is now the debate that women only go to bars for one reason, said debate having been spawned by the recent rape and murder of I____ St. G____. Why would a women go to a bar at night, alone? Oh for crying out loud. Are you kidding? To get raped and murdered, of course! Fucking bastards.
- In totally non-relatd news, I've been doing illustrations of babies for the past couple of weeks. The last and final one, finished today (thank the lord), was a really graphic one about how to properly hold your infant and guide its mouth to your nipple. Nice.
- I've been seeing cat shadows everywhere in my apartment. Like, I'll go in the shower, and for a split-second, think my cat has followed me in there. I don't even know the cat. I just see "my cat." Not Murphy. This is a different cat. Apparently, he's waiting for me at the pound.
No comments:
Post a Comment