Thursday, March 22, 2007

12 days of bartending. Day six.

My dreams of paying down all my bills this month are taking a meteoric dive into a depressing reality of unrelenting debt. I thought this incessant work schedule of mine would catapult me ahead of schedule. Instead, I am leaving each night with only a sprinkle of cash and a smattering of annoyed.

Heartless Bastards played tonight; they sounded great. After the show, with two people at the bar, I called it a night and was home by 1AM. I had to stay up, though, to wait for my sister, who was playing runner for The Decemberists. Apparently, though I'm not a huge fan of the music, they are really funny and super-nice! Sadly, my sister will make more money in the two days she is working for them than I have in the past six days. Sigh.

No comments: