So rather than bore you, dear reader, with the tiresome details about how much money I didn't make (yet again) on a Saturday, or how awful all the people are that come in, or how I'm sick of dealing with drunken losers that tell me I look like the chick from Friday Night Lights (yeah, maybe in ten years!) or the Gilmore Girls or fucking Racheal Ray (?!) or "Did you ever date David Coverdale? You know, from Whitesnake?" ha. ha. ha.
I will instead explicate some of the drama of life behind the scenes of this friendly (sometimes a little grumpy) neighborhood bartender. Truly la vida loca.
I found out my soon-to-be ex-husband has a girlfriend; I had my apartment destroyed by a platoon of unexpected overnight guests (sisters, et al); my local family all came in for a surprise dinner at the place in which I work (which was both wonderful and awkward); the cat I'm watching, though adorable, is a shit machine; I got three new freelancing gigs; and ... well, some other things, but it has truly been a trip.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment