The proverbial blog cherry has been popped. I am now a whore. I didn't even pass the "I can't believe I did that" stage, or the "maybe i really DO like chicks" stage, or the "I'm a born-again virgin" stage. No sir. I went straight to whore. No kissing. No gum-licking. Just straight-up dope letter-pounding. So where am I? I am in New Jersey. New Jersey rocks. And i do mean that in the most literal of ways. All my friends are rock stars. From New Jersey. So, I just came back from the most amazing trip. My best friends' band played out in California, two nights in San Francisco and one night in LA. I went out to join them as a little-known superhero called "Merch Girl." This IS a secret identity, so don't blow my cover, jackass. If i find out it was you, I'll charge you $40 for a $7 t-shirt.
San Francisco: OMFG. How can people ever stay indoors?? If i lived there, i would be running around naked everywhere like a child, albeit one with a great pedicure and Chanel sunglasses. I managed to find a little time to myself, so my well-guarded alter-ego, "Geek," thoroughly enjoyed a most spectacular drive north of San Francisco to Stinson Beach. Stinson Beach is infested with sharks. I know this because there was a huge sign that said so. There were a couple of surfers out there in the 10 foot swells, so I stuck around to see if one of them would get a leg bitten off or somthing. No luck. I took some photos instead. I'll attach them as soon as I figure out how.
Ooops would you look at the time. I have yet another "holiday" party to go to... You know, just thinking.. holiday parties are to drunks what Halloween is to Jersey girls who like to dress reeeally slutty.
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment